- 1 RRC WR Group-D Exam Pattern
- 1.1 RRC WR Group 4 Exam Syllabus
RRC WR Group-D Exam Pattern
|Sr No.||Exam||Subject||No of Questions||Duration|
|Computer Based Test||25|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||Mathematics||30||90 Mins|
|General Awareness of Current Affairs||20|
- The Exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of 100 Questions on various topics.
- The duration of the exam is 90 Mins.
- 120 Mins for PWD Candidates.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 100 Marks.
- There will be a Negative marking of 1/3 rd for each wrong answer.
RRC Group D Exam Pattern – Second Stage of PET
|MALE ASPIRANTS||FEMALE ASPIRANTS|
|Candidates should lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down||Aspirants should lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down|
|Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters Time – 4 minutes and 15 seconds|
Chance – 1 chance
|Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters Time – 5 minutes and 40 seconds|
Chance – 1
RRC WR Group 4 Exam Syllabus
RRC WR Group 4 Staff Exam Syllabus – Mathematics
- Number system
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
- Square root
- Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern
RRC WR Exam Syllabus General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical reasoning
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.,
RRC Western Railway Group IV Exam Syllabus – General Science
- The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of a 10th standard level.
Western Railway Group D Syllabus – General Awareness on Current Affairs
- Current Affairs in Science & Technology
- Politics and other subjects of importance.