- 1 DHFWS Family Planning Counsellor Exam Pattern
- 1.1 WB Health Dept Exam Pattern for Remaining Posts
- 1.2 DHFWS Technical Assistant Syllabus for General Awareness
- 1.3 West Bengal Health Department Syllabus for Aptitude
- 1.4 WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti Staff Nurse Syllabus for Reasoning
- 1.5 West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Dept MT Syllabus for English
- 1.6 West Bengal Health Department Family Planning Counsellor Syllabus for Computer Applications
DHFWS Family Planning Counsellor Exam Pattern
- The WB Health Department Counsellor Exam is conducted for 100 Marks.
- Among the 100 Marks, 40 Marks will be covered from Academic Qualifications, and 10 Marks will be allotted for Experience.
- For the Remaining 50 Marks, a written exam will be conducted.
|S.No||Type of Exam||Subject Name||No of Marks|
|1.||Written Exam||Reproductive Child Health issues||50|
WB Health Dept Exam Pattern for Remaining Posts
DHFWS Technical Assistant Syllabus for General Awareness
- General Politics.
- Indian Constitution.
- Culture & Heritage of India.
- History of India.
- Geography of India.
- Current Events – National, International.
- Science & Technology.
- Current Affairs.
- Social Events related to India etc.
West Bengal Health Department Syllabus for Aptitude
- Ratio and Time.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Work.
- Number Systems.
- Time and Distance.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Profit and Loss.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti Staff Nurse Syllabus for Reasoning
- Spatial Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Figures Classification.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Non-verbal series.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Dept MT Syllabus for English
- Synonyms/ Antonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- One-word substitutions.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.