Uttarakhand Police SI Exam Pattern
The Exam will be Written Objective Type (Online/Offline).
The Exam will be of 100 Marks/Questions.
The Time Duration of the Exam will be 02 Hours.
The Question Paper will be Based on the Questions related to the Required Qualification.
There will be a Negative Marking of 1/4 Mark.
Duration 120 Minutes
Negative Marking: 0.25
|3||General Studies/General Knowledge (GS/GK 30+Reasoning 08+Computer 02)||40||40|
Uttarakhand Police SI Syllabus
1. Language and Hindi language
2. Script and Alphabet
3. Vowels and Consonants
4. Hindi Spelling
5. Vocabulary: Tatsaam, Tadbhav, Deshjaj, Aagat (popular words in Hindi from Indian and foreign languages), Ekarthi, Ankarthy, Antonym (Antonym), Synonyms, Synonyms.
6. Sandhi: Vowel sandhi, Long sandhi, Guna sandhi, Growth treaty, Yan sandhi.
7. Sentence Introduction: meaning and definition of the sentence, types of sentences, sentence correction.
8. Hindi Computing, Fonts, Typing, Page-Layout.
1. Geographical Introduction of Uttarakhand
2. History of Uttarakhand
3. Present problems of rainfed agriculture in Uttarakhand
4. Economy of Uttarakhand
5. Cultural aspect of Uttarakhand
6. Social System and Demography of Uttarakhand
7. Zamindari Abolition and Land Settlement in Uttarakhand
8. Tourism in Uttarakhand
7. Similarities and Differences
8. Number series
9. Arithmetical reasoning
10. Decision making
11. Visual memory
12. Space visualization
13. Verbal and non-verbal reasoning
Fundamental of Computers
1. Basic Concepts
2. Operating System
3. Software Packages Word Processing, Spreadsheet, Presentation Software
4. Working with the Internet
5. Cyber Security
General Knowledge & General Studies
History of ancient India
1. Vedic Civilization
2. Epic period
3. Gupta Empire
4. Post-Gupta period
5. Arab and Turkish Invasion
6. Administration, society, literature, art and architecture, economic policy, empire expansion and other policies.
7. Bhakti movement and Sufi movement
8. Mughal period
9. Marathas and Sikhs
10. Partition of Bengal
11. Swadeshi Movement
12. Establishment of the Muslim League
13. Government of India Act (1935)
1. Geography of the world
3. Geography of India
5. Environmental Hazards: air, water, soil pollution, climate change: causes and effects
1. National Movement
2. Reasons of rising of the National awakening
3. Non-cooperation Movement
4. Civil Disobedience Movement
5. Quit India Movement
6. Partition of India
8. Political Thoughts of Gandhiji
9. Social Thoughts of Gandhiji
10. Economic Thoughts is Gandhiji
11. Indian Polity
12. Features of the Indian Constitution
13. Concept of Fundamental Rights
14. Fundamental Duties
15. Directive Principles of Policy (Basic Concept)
16. Panchayati Raj (Local Self-Government)
17. Municipality, rural local self-government, Structure, functioning, and democratic decentralization of three-tier rural self-government, Panchayat Raj Act of Uttarakhand
18. Right to Information
1. Features of the Indian Economy.
2. Current events of state, national and international importance.