United Bank of India PO Syllabus
United Bank of India offers a brilliant opportunity to those candidates who want to make their career in the banking sector. For this bank is going to conduct a recruitment program. Every year a large number of applicants apply for bank jobs. Candidates who want to job in UBI may start their preparation. Here we have shared the subject syllabus. Interested candidates may check the detailed UBI Probationary Officer Syllabus through this page.
UBI PO Syllabus For Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
United Bank of India PO Syllabus For English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One-word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
UBI PO Syllabus For General Awareness
- Static GK.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
Topics For Static GK
- Indian History.
Topics For General Science
Topics For Current Affairs
- International Affairs.
- Current Events.
UBI Probationary Officer Syllabus For Numerical Ability
- Operations Research & Linear Programming.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
United Bank Of India PO Exam Pattern
|Name of Section||Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||2 hours|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||50|
- In the United Bank of India PO Recruitment Exam, all questions are objective type multiple choice questions.
- There will be four sections.
- For each wrong answer, negative marks are considered.
- 25 will be deducted for the wrong answers.
- Candidates who qualified in the written test will be called for a personal interview.