United India Insurance Company (UIIC) Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|Name of Organisation||UIIC|
|Name of Posts||UIIC Assistants|
|Recruitment Details||UIIC Jobs|
|Type of Test||Objective Type Multiple Choice|
|Test Mode||One Question Paper & Computer Proficiency Test|
UIIC Assistant Syllabus All Subject
The Interested candidates can check and access UIIC Syllabus here. Because we have uploaded subject-wise UIIC Assistant Syllabus on this page. The UIIC Limited will also prepare a question paper from the available United India Insurance Assistant Syllabus 2022. The English, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, and Computer Syllabus are available here.
Assistant English Syllabus
- Verb & Adverb
- Vocabulary & Tenses
- Error Correction
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks with Models, Articles etc
- Answering questions based on Unseen Passages
UIIC Assistant Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Average, Percentage
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Speed
- LCM and HCF
- Ages Problem
- Date Interpretation like Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart.
We have provided the UIIC Assistants Exam Syllabus in the form of a pdf. Also, we have mentioned the direct link to download the UIIC Assistants Pdf by using the below link free of cost.
UIIC Assistant Reasoning Syllabus
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense & Analogy
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Blood Relations
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Non-Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures
United India Insurance Computer Syllabus
- Basic knowLedge of computers
- The Internet
- Text Formatting of the Paragraphs
- Insertion of Table
- Skill to Print and Save
- File Transfer
- Website Searching
- Browsing and Downloading
- Use of pen drive, and other software etc.
- Programs of accounting, etc.
- Computer Fundamentals
- Word Processing (MS-Word)
- Spread Sheet (MS-Excel)
- Presentation Knowledge (MS-Power Point)
- MS Access and Usage of Internet Services
- Communication Technology
- Networking Concepts
UIIC Assistant General Awareness Syllabus
- Current Events
- Questions relating to India and its Neighboring Countries pertaining to
History, Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Scientific
Research, Insurance etc.
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Sports, Books, and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations are some related topics
UIIC Assistant Exam Pattern Prelims/ Tier-I
The UIIC Exam Pattern is now available here. Candidates also need to check the information printed here.
- Exam Mode is Online Mode
- The UIIC Assistant Tier 1 Examination will be conducted Soon
- The UIIC Pre-Test will hold Objective Type multiple choice questions.
- Exam Time Duration is 1 hr/ 60 Min
- The question paper consists of 3 sections i.e English, Reasoning & Numerical Ability.
- The question paper carries total 100 questions of 100 marks.
|S.No||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English and Hindi.
UIIC Exam Pattern Mains/ Tier-II
- The examination paper mode is the Online examination.
- The question will be of the objective type in nature.
- The number of questions will be 200 questions of 250 marks.
- Duration of examination will be 2 Hrs or 120 Min.
- Applicants have to qualify in each and subject also category wise.
- There will be no separate marks for the regional language test.
- Marks from mains examination will be taken for the regional language test.
- Mains Test will decide to check the final selection of the applicants.
|S.No||Name of the Test||No.of Questions||Marks|
All Information regarding UIIC Syllabus is available on this page. Students don’t leave any topic or content from the available UIIC Assistant Syllabus. The Applicants are suggested that they start the exam study with proper guidance. The previous year’s exam papers are available on United India Insurance Company Limited’s official website. Students also stay here or visit this page regularly. Applicants also leave replies in the given reply box.