Telangana State Pharmacist Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Total no.of.Questions||Total marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies & General Abilities||50||50||50min|
|Pharmacy (Diploma Level)||100||100||100min|
The selection process of TSPSC Pharmacist Recruitment
Aspirants who qualified in the below sections will be employed in Telangana Organisation.
- Written test
- Certificate verification
TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus For General Studies & General Abilities
- International Relations and Events.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana and Indian National Movement.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and
- Socio-economic History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana and Indian National Movement.
- Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus For Pharmacy
- Introduction to Pharmacopoeias
- Packaging of pharmaceuticals (Containers and Closures)
- Unit Operations
- Study of Immunity & Immunological products
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The concept of health, Concept of disease, Natural history of diseases, the disease agents and Concept of prevention of diseases.
- Nutrition and health
- Demography and family planning
- First aid
- Metrology & Posology
- Manufacturing and evaluation various dosage forms
- Limit tests for Arsenic, Chloride, Sulfate, Iron and Heavy metals.
- The chemistry of following class of Pharmaceutical Organic Compounds
- Pharmacology of following class of drugs
- Disease, manifestation, and pathophysiology
- Symptoms and treatment of organophosphorus, heavy metal, Opioid, Barbiturate, atropine and paracetamol poisoning.
- Pharmaceutical aids
- Study of source, preparation, and identification of fibres used in sutures and surgical dressings
- Pharmacy Act 1948
- The Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940
- Fundamental principles of microbiology
- Communicable diseases
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985 and etc.
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical use following a class of Inorganic Compounds
- Inorganic official compounds of Iron, Iodine, Calcium, Ferrous Sulphate and Calcium Gluconate.
- Radiopharmaceuticals and contrast media- Radioactivity, Radioisotopes and Radio-opaque contrast media (Barium sulfate).