TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Exam Pattern
|1||General Knowledge||75||75||150 Minutes|
|Civil (ITI Trade)||75||75|
- TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Exam is an Objective Type Exam.
- The time duration for Telangana State PSC Deputy Surveyor Exam is 2 Hours and 30 Minutes.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus
Telangana Deputy Surveyor Syllabus – TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus General Knowledge
- Current affairs.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus for Civil Engineering(ITI) Subjects
- Engineering Drawing.
- Building Materials.
- Construction of building.
- Leveling and Basics of Modern surveying.
- Roads, Railways, and Bridges.
- Principles of Building Planning and Building Services.
- Building Estimation.