Applications are invited only through online mode for the years 2022 to 2023 for the Direct Recruitment against the vacancies in the following posts included in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service, Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service and Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Highlights
|Who Offered||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Which Posts||Group 4 – Combined Civil Services Examination–IV (Group-IV Services & VAO)|
|Wanted Persons||7382 (VAO – 274)|
|Starting Date to Apply||30.03.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||28.04.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
|Status||Notification Released (Today)|
TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy 2022
|Post Code||Group IV Posts||Vacancy|
|2025||Village Administrative Officer (VAO) Officer||274|
|2600||Junior Assistant (Non–Security)||3590 + 3 C/F|
|2400||Junior Assistant (Security)||88|
|2500||Bill Collector Grade-I||50|
|2200||Typist||2069 + 39 C/F|
|3210||Store Keeper in Tamizhagam Guest House, Udhagamandalam||01|
|3213||Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board||64|
|3229||Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu Housing Board||39*+4 C/F|
|3214||Bill Collector in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board||49|
|3215||Steno-Typist (Grade–III) in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board||07|
TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Village Administrative Officer (VAO), Junior Assistant (Security), Junior Assistant (Non-Security), Bill Collector, and Draftsmen: The candidate must have passed the SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses.
- Typist: The candidate Should have passed the SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses and Government Technical Examination in typewriting.
- Steno-Typist (Grade – III): The candidate Should have passed the SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses, as well as Government Technical Examination both in typewriting and shorthand.
- Field Surveyor: For the recruitment to the post of a field surveyor, other things being equal, preference would be given to the candidates who are trained in the survey in industrial training institutes.
Computer Qualification For Typist and Steno-Typist Post: Candidates should have passed the certificate course in the computer on office automation awarded by the technical education department for the post of Typist and Steno typist to be eligible for TNPSC Group 4.
TNPSC Group 4 Age Limit 2022
|Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Field Surveyor, Typist, Draftsman, and Steno-Typist (Grade -III).||Minimum: 18 to Maximum: 30|
|Village Administrative Officer (VAO)||Minimum: 21 to Maximum: 30|
TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination; the tentative list of eligible candidates will be announced on the Commission’s website for uploading all the certificates in support of their claim for onscreen certificate verification.
- After verification, the eligible candidates will be summoned for counseling to allot the post and Unit / Department in the order of rank and category to which they are eligible as per the vacancy position.
TNPSC Group 4 Application Fees 2022
Examination fee Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) is payable online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at SBI / HDFC Bank / Post Office within 2 days from the date of submission of online application, by choosing the option in the online application.
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022
One-Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and gives a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified on the Commission’s Website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
To apply for the TNPSC group 4 exam 2022, a candidate should go to the official website tnpsc.gov.in then select the post you want to apply for and register yourself by completing the one-time registration process & filling out the TNPSC group 4 application form.
The TNPSC Group 4 application fee is Rs. 150. In addition to this, the candidates will also need to pay an exam fee of Rs. 100. However, for SC and ST, and PwD candidates, the exam fee is exempted.
Selection will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination.
The candidate must have passed the SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses and Government Technical Examination in typewriting.