TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Syllabus
TNPSC ASE Paper I Test Pattern
- The various subjects of the TNPSC ASE Exam are Automobile Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing Engineering, Agriculture Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Textile Technology.
- The mode of the examination is Objective Type.
- The total no of questions is 200.
- Maximum marks are 300.
- The duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
The detailed TNPSC ASE Exam pattern is as follows:
|PAPER||NATURE||DURATION||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS||MINIMUM QUALIFYING MARKS FOR SELECTION|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs||Others|
|Paper 1||Objective OMR Based||3 hours||80 Questions – 1 Mark each + 60 Questions- 2 Marks each||200||40%||50%|
|Paper 2||Objective OMR Based||1 hour||50 Questions- 1 Mark each||50||40%||50%|
|Paper 3||Descriptive||2 hours||Part A: 10 Questions – 5 Marks each Part B: 10 Questions – 10 Marks each||150||40%||50%|
- Paper-3 will be evaluated, only if the candidate secures minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I & Paper-II separately.
- The consolidated marks secured in Paper-1, Paper-2 & Paper-3 will be taken to draw the merit list for Assistant System Engineers (ASE).
TNPSC ASE Exam Syllabus
Tamil Nadu PSC ASE Exam Syllabus – Aptitude and Mental Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Conversion of Information to Data
- Complication and Presentation of Data
- Analytical Interpretation of Data
- Problem Solving
- Tables, Graphs, Diagrams
- HCF & LCM
- Parametric representation of Data
- Decision Making
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Work
TNPSC ASA Exam Syllabus – General Studies
- The Economy of India
- History & Culture of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian National Movement
Asst System Engineer Exam Syllabus – General Science
Tamil Nadu PSC ASA Syllabus – Current Events
- Political Science
TNPSC Syllabus for ASA & ASE – Geography
- Earth and Universe
- Weather and Climate
- Natural Calamities
- Water Resources
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Syllabus – Civil Engineering
- Project Management and Estimating
- Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Pollution Control
- Strength of Materials
- Building Materials and Construction Practices
- Engineering Survey
- Structural Analysis
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Design of Reinforced Concrete, Prestressed Concrete and Steel Structures
- Urban and Transportation Engineering