SSC UDC Syllabus
SSC UDC Exam Pattern:
- Staff Selection Commission Clerk Exam will be conducted in two papers.
- Paper 1 is Objective Type and Paper 2 is Descriptive Type.
- Duration of the Paper 1 is 2 hours 40 minutes.
- Duration of the Paper 2 is 2 hours 40 minutes.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the computer-based examination in Paper-1.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Objective Type (Paper 1)||100||100|
|Comprehension and writing ability of the English Language|
|Descriptive Type (Paper 2)||100||100|
|Noting, Drafting & Office Procedure|
SSC UDC Syllabus
SSC UDC Paper-I Syllabus:
- Current events and such matters of everyday observations
- India and its neighboring countries
- Especially pertaining to History
- General Politic and Scientific research
- English language
- Sentence structure
- Sentence completion
- Phrases and idiomatic use of words
- Comprehension of a passage
SSC UDC Paper 2 Syllabus:
SSC Clerk Noting and Drafting Syllabus:
- To check the knowledge of office procedure in the Secretariat and Attached Offices and, in general, and to check their ability to write and understand notes and drafts
- The paper will be designed on Noting, Drafting, and Office Procedure.
- All the appliers must study the Manual of Office Procedure / Manual of Office Procedure issued by the Ministry of Railways
- The Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha.
- Hand Book of orders issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs regarding the use of Hindi for the official purpose of the Union and Reservation Policy for SC/STs in services, and orders issued by the Government thereon from time to time