SSC Selection Post Phase-VI Exam Pattern
The Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Computer Based Test for the Selection Post Phase 6 Recruitment. However, the Board is going to give the SSC Selection Post Eligibility wise Question Paper. So, we advise the applicants to check the SSC Selection Post Syllabus and Exam Pattern details in the table following. Also, keep in mind the Exam Pattern is Similar for all but the Question Paper will differ in the examination. Furthermore, for more details candidates can check the Official Website @ ssc.nic.in
|Part||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
- Questions will be having Objective Type MCQ’s.
- Overall Time Duration will be 60 Mins.
- Time Duration for VH/OH 80 Mins.
- 0.5 Marks Negative Marking will be as per the SSC Rules.
SSC Selection Post Phase 6 Syllabus
Staff Selection Commission Selection post Complete syllabus is available here. Let’s check the latest SSC Syllabus for Selection Post Phase 6. Here we have given the separate syllabus for Matriculation and Higher Secondary Level.
(a) SSC Selection Post 6 Syllabus of Matriculation Level
- Space Visualization
- Similarities & Differences
- Visual Memory
- Discrimination Observation
- Problem Solving
- Relationships, Number series Etc.
This section will also have questions that are designed to test the abilities of a candidate to deal with abstract ideas. Also, questions on Symbols, Relationships, Arithmetical Computation & other Analytical Functions.
- General awareness of candidates on the environment & its application on society
- Knowledge of current events
- Scientific aspects in everyday observation
- The General Knowledge questions like Indian Relations with Neighbour Countries, History, Culture, Geography Etc.
Questions related to the topics listed below are given, and the questions will be basic.
- Number System, Computation of whole numbers, Decimal fractions, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- Sentence structure
- antonyms and its correct usage, etc.
Questions (verbal & Non-Verbal) type are asked on the following listed topics.
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic Operations
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Figure Analogy
- Space Orientation
- Semantic Classification
- Venn Diagram
- Drawing inferences.
- Number series
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Emotional Intelligence
- Word Building
- Social Intelligence
- Coding & De-coding Etc.
The Question will be asked to test the general awareness of the candidates. Where everyday knowledge and the applications related questions were asked. The test will also have questions like Indian Relations with Neighbor Countries, History, Geography, Economics, General Policy & Scientific Research.
- Arithmetic, Number Series, Computation of the whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship Between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Statistical Charts Etc.
- Error Spotting
- Fill in the blanks
- Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms
- Spellings/detecting Misspell Words
- Idioms & Phrases etc
(b) SSC Syllabus for Selection Post 6 for Graduation and Above Level
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Coding and decoding etc.
- Questions related to the environment
- Current Events
- India and its neighboring countries especially those pertaining to History
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Scientific Research
- Whole Numbers, Decimals, Fractions, and relationships between numbers
- Percentage Ratio & Proportion
- Time and Distance
- Partnership Business
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds etc.