SPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern
|Paper I||General English||50 Marks|
|General Knowledge||30 Marks|
|Paper II||Main Written GNM Course||100 Marks|
|Total Marks For Written Exam||180 Marks|
|Viva Voice/ Interview||20 Marks|
|Grand Total||200 Marks|
- The question paper setting up in both Objective Type MCQs and Conventional Type.
- There are two papers.
- Paper I contains General English of 50 Marks and General Knowledge of 30 Marks subjects and Paper II consists of Main Written GNM Course of 100 Marks.
- Total 180 Marks for the Written Exam.
- In the above table, we had clearly mentioned the complete details about Subject Wise marks.
- Therefore, applicants can take the help of the above table at the time of preparation.
- Within the given time limit, aspirants will complete the Written Exam.
- There is Viva Voice/ Interview for 20 Marks.
SPSC Staff Nurse General English Syllabus
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Spelling Test
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Joining Sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
Sikkim PSC Staff Nurse General Knowledge Syllabus
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Famous Days & Dates
- Basic GK
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Politics
- Indian Culture
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Parliament
SPSC Staff Nurse GNM Course Syllabus
- BioScience: Anatomy & Physiology, Micro Biology
- Behavioral Science: Psychology & Sociology, Health Economics
- Fundamentals of Nursing: Fundamentals of Nursing, First Aid & Personal Hygiene
- Community Health Nursing I & II: Community Health Nursing, Environmental Hygiene,
- Health Education & Communication Skills, Nutrition
- Professional Understanding: Professional Trends & Understanding
- Administration, Education & Research: Administration & Ward Management, Introduction to research, educational Methods & Media for teaching in the practice of nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing I & II
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Midwifery & Gynecology
- Pediatric Nursing