Download SIDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus from this page!!! Small Industries Development Bank of India conducts SIDBI AM (Grade-A) Exam in the month of January. All those aspirants who had applied for the SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam Notification must initiate their exam preparation as the examination authority is all set to organize the SIDBI Grade-A exam. Moreover, you can download the SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern by hitting the direct link which is available on this web page.
SIDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus
- Verb, Preposition
- Adverb, Subject-verb agreement
- Error Correction/ recognition
- Tenses, Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the blanks with articles
- Unseen Passage
- Synonyms and Antonym usage
- Vocabulary & Grammar
- Proficiency in the language
- Average, Percentage
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Speed
- HCF LCM
- Problem On Ages
- Bar Graph
- Pictorial Graph
- Pie Chart
- Data Interpretation
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Decision Making
- Visual memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Statement Conclusion
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Insertion of table
- Skill to print and save
- File Transfer, Website searching
- Browsing and Downloading
- E-mail, use of the pen drive, and other software Knowledge
- Computer Fundamentals
- Windows (MS-Windows)
- Word Processing (MS-Word)
- Spread Sheet (MS-Excel)
- Presentation Knowledge (MS-PowerPoint)
- MS Access and Usage of Internet Services available on the Internet
- Communication Technology
- Networking Concepts
- Banking & Insurance Industry
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Budget and Five-Year Plans
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Important Days
- Books and Authors
- International & National Organizations
- Countries & Capitals etc.
SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern :
Appearing candidates in Small Industries Development Bank of India exam should go through the beneath segment of this page and collect all data about SIDBI AM Exam Pattern.
- Aspirants will be provided only 2 hours in which they have to complete question paper.
- The exam paper will consist all objective type questions.
- Question paper will be of total 200 marks.
- Each question will carry one mark only.
- 25 marks will be deducted attempt for wrong answer as Negative Marking.
- The questions will be asked from subjects like Quantitative Aptitude, English, Reasoning, Computer and General Awareness.
|General Awareness(with special reference to banking)||40||40||120 minutes|