- 1 RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Rajasthan PSC 2nd Grade Teacher Paper I Exam Pattern
- 1.2 RPSC Senior Teacher Grade-II Paper 2 Exam Pattern
- 1.3 RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Pattern
Rajasthan PSC 2nd Grade Teacher Paper I Exam Pattern
|Name of Subjects||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Geographical, Historical, Cultural, and General Knowledge of Rajasthan||40||80|
|Current Affairs of Rajasthan||10||20||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge of World & India||30||60|
- RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Paper 1 consists of 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The time duration for Rajasthan PSC Senior Teacher Exam is 2 Hours.
- Each question carries 2 marks.
RPSC Senior Teacher Grade-II Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Part I||Knowledge of Secondary and Sr. Secondary Standard Subjects||90||180|
|Part II||Knowledge of Graduation Standard about relevant||40||80||2 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Part III||Teaching Methods of relevant subject||20||40|
- In RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Paper 2 Exam Consists of 3 parts.
- A total of 150 Questions were asked in RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Paper II.
- The time duration for Rajasthan PSC Grade 2 Paper II is 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus
I. Geographical, Historical, Cultural, and General Knowledge of Rajasthan
(i) Location, extent, relief features, climate, drainage, vegetation, agriculture, livestock, dairy development, population distribution, growth, literacy, sex ratio, religious composition, industries, planning, budgetary trends, and major tourist centers.
(ii) Ancient Culture & Civilisation of Rajasthan, Kalibangan, Ahar, Ganeshwar, Barath
(iii) History of Rajasthan from 8th to 18th Century
- Gurjar Pratihars
- Chauhans of Ajmer
- Relations with Delhi Sultanate – Mewar, Ranthambore, and Jalore.
- Rajasthan and Mughals – Sanga, Pratap, Mansingh of Amer, Chandrasen, Rai Singh of Bikaner, Raj Singh of Mewar.
(iv) History of freedom struggle in Rajasthan
- Peasants and Tribal Movements.
- Prajamandal Movement
(v) Integration of Rajasthan
(vi) Role of women during Medieval and Modern period.
(vii) Society and Religion
- Lok Devata and Devian.
- Saints of Rajasthan.
- Architecture – Temples, Forts and Palaces.
- Paintings – Various Schools.
- Fairs and Festivals.
- Customs, Dresses and Ornaments.
- Folk Music and Dance.
- Language and Literature
II. Current Affairs of Rajasthan:
Major current issues and happenings at the state level related to socio-economic, political, games, and sports aspects. Candidates can follow Adda247 keenly to get free study material on topics Current Affairs of Rajasthan based on the RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus 2022.
III. General Knowledge of World & India –
Continents, Oceans and their characteristics, global wind system, environmental problems, global strategies, globalization and its impacts, population trend and distribution, India and U.N.O., Major trends in International policies with special reference to Globalization and Nuclear non-proliferation.
Location and its advantages, Monsoonal system, drainage characteristics, changing patterns of agriculture and industries, national income concept & trends, poverty, reduction schemes, Features of India’s foreign policy, and Nehru’s contribution in its making.
Major Landmarks in the Constitutional History of India with special reference to Government of India Acts of 1919 and 1935; Gandhi’s contribution to National Movement; Ambedkar and Constitution; Making; Salient features of Indian Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Duties and Directive Principles of State Policy; offices of the Indian President and Prime Minister; India’s federal system; Major Political Parties.
IV. Educational Psychology:
1. Educational Psychology – its meaning, scope, and implications for teachers in classroom situations. Various psychologists and their contributions in education.
2. Learning – It is meaning and types, different theories of learning and implications for a teacher, transfer of learning, factors affecting learning, constructivist learning.
3. Development of learner – Physical, emotional and social development, development of the child as an individual- concept development.
4. Personality – meaning, theories and assessment, adjustment and its mechanism, maladjustment.
5. Intelligence and creativity – meaning, theories and measurement, role in learning, emotional intelligence- concept and practices, human cognition.
6. Motivation – meaning and role in the process of learning, achievement motivation.
7. Individual differences – meaning and sources, Education of children with special needs – Gifted and talented students, slow learners, delinquency.
8. Development and implications in the education of – Self-concept, attitudes, interests, habits, aptitude, and social skills.