RPSC – P.T.I (Grade II & III) Paper I Examination Syllabus
Rajasthan Public Service Commisssion Here we discuss about the syllabus & Exam pattern of this examination. invites application the post of P.T.I.(Grade II & III) Secondary Education Department. Here we discuss about the syllabus & Exam pattern of this examination.
Exam Pattern : The Competitive examination Comprises one stage of Objective & Multiple Choice questions test.
Objective & Mutilple Choice Test :
- Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan – 80 Marks
- Current Affairs of Rajasthan – 20 Marks
- General Knowledge of World and India – 60 Marks
- Educational Psychology – 40 Marks
No. Of Questions : 100
Time : 2 Hours
Syllabus for the Objective Test :
Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan : Location, extent, relief features, climate, drainage, vegetation, agriculture, livestock, dairy development, population distribution, growth, literacy, sex ratio, religious composition, industries, planning, budgetary trends, major tourist centres.
- Ancient Culture & Civilisation of Rajasthan, Kalibangan, Ahar, Ganeshwar, Bairath.
- History of Rajasthan from 8th to 18th Century
- History of freedom struggle in Rajasthan
- Integration of Rajasthan
- Role of women during Medieval and Modern period.
- Society and Religion
Current Affairs of Rajasthan : Major current issues and happenings at state level related to socio-economic, political, games and sports aspects.
General Knowledge of World & India : Continents, Oceans and their characteristics, global wind system, environmental problems, global strategies, globalization and its impacts, population trend and distribution, India and U.N.O.
Educational Psychology :
- Educational Psychology : Its meaning, scope and implications for teacher in classroom situations. Various psychologists and their contributions in education.
- Learning : Its meaning and types, different theories of learning and implications for a teacher, transfer of learning, factors affecting learning, constructivist learning.
- Development of learner : Physical, emotional and social development, development of child as an individual- concept development.
- Personality : Meaning, theories and assessment, adjustment and its mechanism, maladjustment.
- Intelligence and creativity : Meaning, theories and measurement, role in learning, emotional intelligence- concept and practices, human cognition.
- Motivation : Meaning and role in the process of learning, achievement motivation.
- Individual differences : Meaning and sources, Education of children with special needs – Gifted and talented students, slow learners, delinquency.
- Development and implications in education : Self concept, attitudes, interest, habits,aptitude and social skills.