Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd (PSPCL) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ pspcl.in/. Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd (PSPCL) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Gujarat. More details of pspcl.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
PSPCL Lineman Exam Date 2022
|Recruiting Body||PSPCL (Punjab State Power Corporation Limited)|
|Recruitment||PSPCL ALM Recruitment|
|Post Name||Assistant Lineman|
|Total Vacancies||1690 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Documentation|
|PSPCL Lineman Exam Date 2022||2nd November 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Maximum Marks||100 Marks|
|PSPCL Assistant Lineman Admit Card 2022 Release Date||October 2022|
|Type of Post||Admit Card|
Instructions on PSPCL ALM Admit Card 2022
- Firstly, you should know that the exam date and exam city with the center are clearly mentioned on your admit card.
- Secondly, try to reach your exam center at least 30 Minutes before the reporting time to avoid any hustle.
- Thirdly, you should carry a pen, pencil, eraser, and other basic items which are required in the Written Examination.
- Moreover, make sure you do not have any kind of cheating material with you otherwise you would be debarred from the examination.
Steps to Download PSPCL ALM Admit Card 2022
- First of all, go to pspcl.in or click on the direct link given below for Admit Card.
- Secondly, you have to click on the recruitment button and then further choose the ALM recruitment link.
- On this page, you have to choose Lineman Admit Card Link.
- Here on this page, log in using your candidate ID and password.
- Now this page will open up with your PSPCL ALM Admit Card 2022.
- Check your Exam Date on it and then Download PSPCL Lineman Admit Card 2022.
- So this is the process to get your Hall Ticket which allows you to sit in the examination.
PSPCL ALM Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern
|Topic Name||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Question-Related to Trade you applied for||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Knowledge of Punjabi Grammar||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|General Knowledge||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Reasoning||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Arithmetic||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
- Each Question in the paper carries one mark.
- There is no negative marking in the exam as per the official notification.
- A minimum of 45% Marks is required to pass the examination for Assistant Lineman.
- The maximum Time allotted to you for the examination is 3 Hours.
How To Download PSPCL Result Online?
- Go to the PSPCL portal at pspcl.in.
- On the website’s homepage, find the link to the exam result.
- Click the desired URL and then click the link in the results.
- After entering the necessary details, click the “submit” button.
- Now you will be requested for your roll number, so make sure you have it ready.
- Choose the Continue option by clicking the button.
- Save the result or print it.