PG TRB Syllabus
Download the PG TRB Syllabus from here now Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board conducts TN TRB PG Assistant Exam to select eligible candidates for the vacant positions of Post Graduate Assistants and Physical Educational Directors.
PG TRB Exam:
Tamil Nadu Post Graduate TRB Exam is organized by the Teachers Recruitment Board Post Graduate every year. The motive behind conducting the exam is to recruit eligible and dynamic contenders for vacant positions of Assistant and Physical Education Directors.
PG TRB Exam Syllabus :
PG TRB Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- History of India & Tamil Nadu
- Indian Constitution
- Sports & Games
- Every Day Science
- Current Affairs
PG TRB Educational Methodology Syllabus:
- Pre-primary Education
- Non-formal and Adult Education
- Role of Educational Institutions
- Special problems of rural and tribal people
- Eradication of poverty through Education
- National Integration
- Nutrition and health
- Environmental Education
- Channel of International communication
- Implications for the teacher
- Role of rewards and punishments
- National Educational Policy (1986), etc.
PG TRB English Syllabus:
- Modern Literature (1400 to present day) – Prose, Drama, Poetry
- American Literature
- Indian Writing in English
- Approaches to Literature
- History of English Language
- Principles of Literary Criticism
PG TRB Maths Syllabus:
- Real Analysis
- Fourier series and Fourier Integrals
- Differential Geometry & Equations
- Operations Research
- Functional & Complex Analysis
- Statistics – I, II
- Vector Fields
- Probability and Theory of errors
- Classical mechanics
- Statistical Mechanics
- Electromagnetic theory
- Solid State Physics
- Quantum mechanics
- Nuclear Physics
- Electronics (Digital)
PG TRB Chemistry Syllabus:
- Periodic properties
- VB theory, MO theory, and its applications
- Nonaqueous solvents
- Solid state & Co-ordination chemistry, properties
- Optical activity and concept of chirality
- Conformational analysis
- Organic reaction mechanisms
- Old quantum theory
- Application of Schrodinger equation, radioactivity
- Thermodynamic equations of state
- Organometallic compounds
- Theory and applications of spectroscopic methods, reaction rates, etc.
PG TRB Botany Syllabus:
- Viruses, Bacteria, Thallaophytes, and Lichens
- Plant Pathology and Microbiology
- Bryophytes, Pteridophytes and Gymnosperms
- Morphology, Taxonomy, and Economic Botany
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Anatomy and Embryology
- Plant Physiology and Bio-Chemistry
- Plant Breeding and Bio-Technology
- Ecology and Phyto-geography
- Palaeo Botany and General Principles
PG TRB Syllabus for Zoology:
- Classification Binomial Nomenclature
- Biological Chemistry
- Role of minor and major elements in metabolism enzymes
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics-Gene Interactions
- Physiology, Nutrition
- Antigens and Antibodies
- Man and Biosphere
PG TRB Syllabus for History:
- Harappan civilization
- Jainism and Buddhism
- Arab conquest of Sindh and Muslim invasions slave dynasty
- Foundation of British rule in India
- Great Mutiny 1857
- Integration of Indian States
- Industrial, Agrarian, French, and Russian revolutions
- First and Second World War, Cold War, etc.
PG TRB Economics Syllabus:
- Micro Economics, Theories
- Macro Economics, Theories
- Monetary Economics, Theories
- Central Bank and its functions
- Factor Prices & Factor Market
- International, Fiscal and Indian Economics, etc.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Accounting for management and its functions, benefits
- Capital Expenditure decisions
- Costing Methods/ Techniques
- Entrepreneurial Development
- Role of banks in EDP-TRYSEM
- Statistics Importance
- Banking & Finance
- Company Law & Auditing
- Income Tax Authorities, Powers, etc.
PG TRB Physical Education Syllabus:
- Definitions of basic/ applied/ action research and its needs
- Classification of Research data and its collections
- Tools & Techniques of Research
- Types of statistical process
- Philosophy in Evaluation in Physical Education
- Teaching, Training, and Coaching definitions in PE
- Concept of Health
- Components of physical fitness
- Places of test in training
- Rule of sports and games
- Sports Authority of Tamil Nadu, etc.
PG TRB Syllabus for Tamil:
- Prose, etc.
TN TRB PG Assistant Exam Pattern :
- Students will get a total of 3 hours to complete TRB Exam.
- A total of 150 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- This way, the complete question paper will be of a total of 150 marks.
- The questions will be on the subjects like Educational Methodology, General Knowledge, and concern subjects.
|Subjects Name||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus
Aspirants should go through these steps which are well mentioned in the below section of the page. We have provided these steps for the ease of the candidates through which they can easily download the PG TRB Tamil Syllabus 2018.
Step 1: At the initial stage, aspirants should visit the official website of the Teachers Recruitment Board Post Graduate which is www.trb.tn.nic.in
Step 2: Select a suitable link regarding Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board Vacancies.
Step 3: Hit on the “notification” tab present on the next page.
Step 4: This will move you to the next page from where you should hit on the “press here for Syllabus” tab.
Step 5: TRB PG Exam Syllabus will be displayed on your screen in PDF form.
Step 6: Applicants should read the entire TNTRB Syllabus and then download it by following a suitable tab.
Step 7: At last, download it and get a printout of it for preparation purposes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Rs.36900-116600/- Per Month
Total marks will be 150.
There is no negative marking in the TN TRB polytechnic exam.
1. Visit the official website trb.tn.nic.in.
2. Click on the recruitment link PG Assistants, PE Directors, and Computer Instructor.
3. Click on the apply online link, and go to the ‘New User’ tab to register.
4. Select the post, fill out the application form, and upload documents.
5. Pay the fee and submit an application.