- 1 OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 – Highlight
- 2 OSSC CGL Important Dates
- 3 OSSC CGL Vacancy Details
- 4 OSSC CGL Application Fee
- 5 OSSC CGL Apply Online
- 6 OSSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
- 7 OSSC CGL Age Limit
- 8 OSSC CGL Selection Procedure
- 9 OSSC CGL Exam Pattern
- 10 How to download OSSC CGL Admit Card 2022
- 11 OSSC CGL Answer Key 2022 for Paper 1, 2
- 12 OSSC CGL Important Links
- 13 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has invited applications to fill these various posts through Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022. OSSC has also issued a notice for this. According to this notification, a total of 233 posts have been recruited. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply by visiting the official website of OSSC, ossc.gov.in. The application process for these posts will start on 11 April and the last date to apply is 22 April 2022.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 – Highlight
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name of Exam||Combined Graduate Level Recruitment-2021|
|Posts||Group B Cadre Posts|
|No. of Vacancy||233|
|Online Registration||12th March 2022 to 11th April 2022|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25300/- per month|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Certificate Verification|
OSSC CGL Important Dates
|Notification Released Date||11th March 2022|
|Online Registration Begins||12th March 2022|
|Last Date of Online Registration||11th April 2022|
|Last Payment of Application Fee||11th April 2022|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||14th April 2022|
|Written Exam Date||to be notified|
OSSC CGL Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Name of Office||Vacancy||Vacancy Reserved for Women|
|Inspector of Co-operative Services||Registrar of Co-operative Societies||127||42|
|Auditor of Co-operative Services||Directorate of Co-operative Audit||71||23|
|Auditor||Directorate of Textile||06||02|
|Auditor||Revenue Divisional Commissioner (SD), Berhampur||01||00|
|Inspector of Textiles||Directorate of Textile||28||13|
OSSC CGL Application Fee
Candidates other than SC, ST & PwD (Permanent Disability) shall have to pay a nonrefundable examination fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred) only through online mode as per details mentioned in the detailed advertisement.
OSSC CGL Apply Online
- Visit the official website [email protected]
- Click on the “Apply Online” option highlighted on the homepage.
- A new window will appear, Under the On-Going Recruitment section click on the “New User” option present in front of the “Combined Graduate Level Examination-2021”
- Register yourself with a valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Fill in the required details properly
- Attach the scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
OSSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
Candidates Should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or Institution. Candidate must have passed the M.E standard / HSC examination with Odia as a Language subject. They must have good reading, writing, and speaking knowledge of the Odia language.
OSSC CGL Age Limit
OSSC CGL Selection Procedure
- Stage 1- Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE)
- Stage 2- Certificate Verification.
OSSC CGL Exam Pattern
|Paper-I||Mathematics & Reasoning||100||100||1hr 30 min|
|Paper-II||Composite Paper (Odia, English, GK & Computer Awareness)||100||100||1 hr|
|Total||200||200||2 hr 30 min|
How to download OSSC CGL Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official OSSC website @ ossc.gov.in.
- Then on the top right side, click Login Button.
- Enter all the required details like registration number and date of birth.
- Click on submit button after checking the entered details.
- Finally, download and print the admit card and keep it safe.
OSSC CGL Answer Key 2022 for Paper 1, 2
The officials provided the OSSC CGL Exam Key 2022 on the official website. The direct link to download the OSSC Group B Answer Sheet 2022 PDF has been attached at the end of this page. To know the process to download the OSSC CGL Solution Key 2022, you can check out the sections below on this page.l
OSSC CGL Important Links
|CV Date Postponed Notice (10-11-2022)||Click Here|
|Model Answer Key (23-10-2022)||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download (03-10-2022)||Click Here|
|OSSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment||Click Here|
|OSSC Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
OSSC has released 233 Group B vacancies that will be recruited through OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022.
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
22nd April 2022
The candidate can log in to OSSC’s official Web portal www.ossc.gov.in to see his application status.