Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ opsc.nic.in/. Odisha Public Service Commission selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Odisha. More details of opsc.nic.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Odisha Civil Service Examination Details
|Name of the Examination||OPSC OAS/ OCS Prelims|
|Examination Mode||Offline (OMR Based)|
|Name of Exam Authority||OPSC|
|OPSC OCS Exam Date||16 October 2022|
|OPSC OCS Admit Card Download Date||Released|
How to Download: OPSC OCS Prelims Admit Card 2022
- You will have to visit the official website -http://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Click on the link-Download Admission Certificate & Instructions to Candidates for Odisha Civil Services 2021 Preliminary Examination on the Home Page.
- Provide your login credentials to the link on the home page.
- You will get your Admit Card in a new window.
- You can download the OPSC OCS Prelims Admit Card 2022 for future reference.
Odisha Civil Service Exam Pattern
Plan of Examination: The Civil Services Examination will consist of the following successive stages:-
1. Preliminary Examination, (Objective Type-Multiple Choice Questions)
2. Main Examination
3. Personality Test or Interview.
I. Preliminary Examination: The Preliminary Examination shall consist of two papers of objective type (Multiple choice questions) and each paper shall be of two hours duration, Paper – I & II consists of General Studies for 200 Marks and a Total is 400 Marks.
Odisha Civil Service Detailed Syllabus:
Paper – I:
(i) Current events of National and International importance;
(ii) History of India and Indian National Movement;
(iii) Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, and Economic Geography of India and the World;
(iv) Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
(v) Economic and Social Development-sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
(vi) General Issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change that do not require subject specialization, and
(Vii) General Science.
Paper – II:
(ii) Interpersonal Skills including Communication Skills
(iii) Logical Reasoning and Analytic Ability
(iv) Decision-making and problem-solving
(v) General Mental Ability
(vi) Basic Numeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude) (Class – X level). Data Interpretation (Charts, Graphs, Tables, Data Sufficiency, etc. – Class – X level)
(vii) English Language Comprehension Skills (Class – X level).
II. Main Examination: The Main Examination shall consist of the following papers and each paper shall be of three hours duration.
|Paper – I||Odia Language||300 Marks|
|Paper – II||English||300 Marks|
|Paper – III||English Essay||200 Marks|
|Paper – IV||General Studies-I||300 Marks|
|Paper – V||General Studies-II||300 Marks|
|Paper – VI, VII,VIII & IX||Any two subjects to be|
selected from the list of
optional subjects set out
below. Each subject will
have two papers.
|300 Marks for each paper|
III. Personality Test & Interview: 250 Marks.
List of Optional Subjects for Main Examination:
2. Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
4. Agricultural Engineering
7. Civil Engineering
8. Commerce & Accountancy
10. Electrical Engineering
12. Fisheries Science
16. Home Science
18. Indian Language & Literature (anyone)
(a) Odia, (b) Hindi, (c) Sanskrit, (d) English, (e) Persian, (f) Urdu.
22. Mechanical Engineering
25. Political Science & International Relations
26. Public Administration
How to Download the OPSC Civil Services Prelims Answer Sheet 2022?
- Open the official website @ opsc.gov.in
- Then, on the home page check the Notifications section.
- In that check for the OPSC Civil Services 2022 Answer Key for the Prelims Exam.
- When found, click on that link.
- And then Solution Key for OPSC OCS Exam will be displayed.
- At last, cross-verify your answers & calculate your expected marks.
- If required you can also raise objections to correct the wrong answers.
OPSC Cut-Off Marks 2022 for Odisha Civil Service