- 1 Title: Detailed Odisha Judicial Service Examination Syllabus
- 1.1 Detailed Odisha Judicial Service Examination Exam Pattern
- 1.2 OPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
- 1.3 OPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Pattern 2022
- 1.4 OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2022 – Download Odisha PSC Civil Judge Syllabus PDF @ opsconline.gov.in
- 1.5 OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus – Preliminary Exam Syllabus
- 1.6 OPSC Judicial Service Exam Syllabus – General English
- 1.7 OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus – Procedural Laws
- 1.8 Odisha PSC Judicial Service Syllabus – Optional Papers
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Title: Detailed Odisha Judicial Service Examination Syllabus
|Name of Organisation||Odisha High Court|
|Name of Posts||Civil Judges|
|Recruitment Details||Odisha High Court Civil Judges|
|Type of Test||Objective Type|
|Test Mode||Online (Computer Based Test – CBT)|
Detailed Odisha Judicial Service Examination Exam Pattern
Direct recruitment to the Cadre of Civil Judges shall be made by the Commission through the Odisha Judicial Service Examination which shall consist of three parts; viz- preliminary written examination, main written examination, and interview in the manner provided in the rules and in accordance with the syllabus as specified below:-
OPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
|Type of Exam||Subject Names||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions||Constitution of India||100||1 1/2 Hour|
|Code of Civil Procedure|
|Code of Criminal Procedure|
|Indian Penal Code|
|Transfer of Property Act|
|Law of Succession ( Indian Succession Act and Hindu Succession Act)|
|Specific Relief Act|
OPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Pattern 2022
|S.No.||Examination Type||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Compulsory paper||150||2 1/2 Hours|
|2.||Optional Paper||150||3 Hours|
OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2022 – Download Odisha PSC Civil Judge Syllabus PDF @ opsconline.gov.in
The OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2022 is as follows… Candidates download the OPSC Judicial Services Syllabus PDF, Check OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2022 from here on this website for free of cost. With this OPSC Syllabus, you can get more details about OPSC Civil Judge Examinations. Candidates who want to crack the examination can revise the OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus from here.
OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus – Preliminary Exam Syllabus
- Constitution of India.
- Code of Civil Procedure.
- Code of Criminal Procedure.
- Evidence Act.
- Indian Penal Code.
- Limitation Act.
- Transfer of Property Act.
- Contract Act.
- Law of Succession (Indian Succession Act and Hindu Succession Act).
- Specific Relief Act.
OPSC Judicial Service Exam Syllabus – General English
- Translation and Retranslation of ten lines each.
- A short essay of about 150 words.
- Precis writing consists of 300 words.
- One passage of about 500 words with 05 questions.
OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus – Procedural Laws
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
Odisha PSC Judicial Service Syllabus – Optional Papers
- Law Crime & Law of Torts.
- Personal Law.
- Hindu Law.
- Mohammedan Law.
- Law of Property.
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- Specific Relief Act, 1930.
- Indian Limitation Act, 1963.
- Law of contract.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Sales of Goods Act, 1930.
- Partnership Act, 1932.
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881.
- Jurisprudence and Constitution of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Candidates can purchase some syllabus-relevant books and practice mock tests to cover up most of the syllabus for this exam.
Candidates can download the Odisha Judicial Services Syllabus from the official OPSC website.
The Interview round is conducted for 100 marks. In this round, questions regarding National and International Issues are covered. Questions from the field of Arts and Science will also be asked.
There are a total of 100 questions in the Preliminary Exam. The exam is conducted for a total of 100 marks.