Northern Railway Goods Guard & ASM Syllabus:
|Current Events – International & National||—–|
|Boats & Streams||Interest|
|Data Interpretation||Pipes & Cisterns|
|Average||Time & Distance|
|Profit and Loss||Time & Work|
|Problem on Ages||—|
|Number Series||Alphabet Series|
|Mirror Images||Clock & Calendars|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning||Embedded Figures|
|Decision Making||Cubes and Dices|
|Arithmetical Reasoning||Non-Verbal Series|
|Blood Relations||Coding and Decoding|
|Clock & Calendars||Number Ranking|
|Mirror Images||Cubes and Dice|
|Number Series||Embedded Figures|
Railway RRC Group D Syllabus:
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Indian Economy
- History – India & World
- General Science
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Polity
- Indian Geography
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Science & Technology etc.
- Decision Making
- Space Visualization
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Relationship Concepts
- Visual memory
- Verbal and Figure Classification etc.
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Time & Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Time & Work
- Boats & Streams
- Problems on Ages
- Data Interpretation etc.
Northern Railway Exam Pattern for Scouts & Guide Quota
|Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Objective Type||Scouts & Guides organization and its activities and General knowledge||40||40|
|Descriptive Type||Scouts & Guides organization and its activities||10||10|
Northern Railway Exam Pattern for Cultural Quota
|Objective Type||Proficiency Test||50|
|Relevant Subject||Practical Demonstration||35|
RRC NR GDCE Exam Pattern :
The Written Test will comprise the objective type question of Multiple Choice.
- Questions will be asked from General Awareness, Arithmetical Ability, and General Intelligence & Reasoning subjects.
- Contenders are required to complete the examination within 90 minutes.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer as a negative marking.
- Shortlisted contenders in Written Test, Psycho Test/ Aptitude Test will be called for Document Verification and Medical Examination.
|Exam||Exam Type||Subject||No. of Question||Time Duration|
|Arithmetical Ability||Objective Type||General Awareness||100||90 Minutes|