NIACL AO Syllabus
Check the latest updated NIACL AO Syllabus PDF for Pre-Main Exam and NIACL AO Exam Pattern from here!!! With the help of the NIACL Administrative Officer Syllabus, applicants can prepare better to score high possible marks
NIACL AO Imp Dates
|On-line registration Commencement||Update Soon|
|On-line registration Closure||Update Soon|
|Phase-I Online Examination||Update Soon|
|Phase-II Online Examination||Update Soon|
NIACL AO Prelims Syllabus
NIACL AO Pre Exam Syllabus for Reasoning:
- Coded Inequalities.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Puzzle Tabulation.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Blood Relations.
- Input Output.
- Coding Decoding.
- Alphanumeric Series
NIACL Administrative Officer Syllabus for English:
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the blanks
- Multiple Meaning / Error Spotting
- Paragraph Complete / Sentence Correction
- Para jumbles
NIACL Administrative Officer Exam Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Number Systems.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
- Work & Time added in NIACL AO Syllabus
- Time & Distance.
- Sequence & Series.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
NIACL AO Mains Syllabus
In NIACL AO Mains Exam, questions are asked from sections listed here.
- English Language
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- English Letter Writing
- Essay Writing (English)
NIACL AO Mains Exam Syllabus
- Reasoning (Same as prelims exam)
- English Language (Same as prelims exam)
- Quantitative Aptitude (Same as prelims exam)
NIACL AO Mains General Awareness Syllabus:
- Current Affairs
- Books & Authors.
- Sports added in NIACL AO Syllabus
- Obituary etc.
- Banking Awareness
- Indian Financial System
- History of the Indian Banking Industry
- Regulatory Bodies Monetary & Credit Policies
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget
- International Organisation / Financial Institutions
- Capital Market & Money Market added in NIACL AO Syllabus
- Government Schemes Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- Other important concepts
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- Other important concepts.
NIACL Administrative Officer Syllabus for Descriptive test:
- Letter writing
- Essay writing
NIACL AO Exam Pattern
NIACL AO Preliminary Exam Pattern :
- Objective Type Questions are asked on the paper.
- English Language, Reasoning Ability & Quantitative Aptitude are among the key subjects from which questions are asked.
- The time duration of the paper is of 1 hour.
|Subjects||Max. Marks||Time duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||1 Hour|
NIACL AO Mains Exam Pattern :
- Question paper is set on topics like English Language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, and English Letter Writing & Essay Writing.
- Objective-type questions are asked in papers from the English Language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness sections.
- English Letter Writing & Essay Writing are of Descriptive Type.
|Subjects||Type of Test||Max. Marks|
|Duration: 120 Minutes|
|English Language||Objective Type||50|
|English Letter Writing||Descriptive Type||10|
|Essay Writing (English)||20|
NIACL AO Syllabus:
New India Assurance Co. Ltd organizes Administrative Officer prelims as well as mains paper. In the prelims exam, Objective Type questions are asked about quantitative aptitude, English & reasoning while in mains questions are put from English Language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, and English Letter Writing & Essay Writing.
Paper patterns will help you in knowing the structure & type of questions asked in the exam. In the main paper, Objective and Descriptive Type questions are asked. Pay attention to all topics as listed in the syllabus & score good marks in exams.