NCERT LDC Syllabus
National Council of Educational Research and Training is going to conduct a selection process comprising a written examination followed by a skill test. NCERT LDC Syllabus has been provided here for the candidates keen to be appointed to the Lower Division Clerk Position as it can assist you to grab the complete details related to the topics from which questions will be asked.
Candidates appearing in the selection process to be appointed to the Lower Division Clerk Position must check NCERT Lower Division Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern inappropriate manner. With the help of the following details, you can be able to move one step forward to your goal, so why are you still waiting? Move your cursor downwards and check NCERT Lower Division Clerk Exam Syllabus soon.
NCERT LDC Paper Syllabus English:
The correctness of Sentences
|Correct use of words|
Use of common phrases
NCERT Syllabus of LDC General Knowledge:
|Current Events – National & International|
Geography – India
History – India
Economy – India
Current Affairs – National & International
|Culture & Heritage – India|
Science & Technology
NCERT Exam Pattern
After the acknowledgment of the NCERT 10+2 LDC Syllabus, you need to go for collecting details about the National Council of Educational Research and Training Exam Pattern which is well described below.
NCERT LDC Written Exam Pattern:
- 3 hours will be provided to the candidates for solving the examination paper.
- There will be three topics from which questions will be asked i.e. General Knowledge, General English, and Written Expression.
- Each topic contains 50 marks in the examination.
- General English and General Knowledge are of Objective Type and written expression is of Descriptive type.
- In written expression, participants are required to choose a language such as English or Hindi.
NCERT LDC Skill test Pattern :
- As per the selection process, qualified candidates in written examination will go for appearing in Skill Test.
- In order to check the typing speed of the candidates, a skill test will be conducted.
- Appearing aspirants must have 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- The typing speed should correspond to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
|Sr. no.||Name of the Exam||Subject Name||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Examination||General Knowledge||50||3 Hours|
|2.||Skill Test||Hindi or English||—||—|