- 1 NABARD Development Assistant Syllabus
- 1.1 NABARD Syllabus For Development Assistant Reasoning
- 1.2 NABARD Bank Exam Syllabus For Development Assistant Quantitative Aptitude
- 1.3 Syllabus For Development Assistant In NABARD Numerical Ability
- 1.4 Syllabus Of NABARD Development Assistant General Awareness
- 1.5 NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment Syllabus Computer Knowledge
- 1.6 Syllabus Of NABARD Development Assistant Exam English
- 1.7 NABARD Development Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern :
- 1.8 NABARD Development Assistant Mains Exam Pattern :
- 2 Important Links
NABARD Development Assistant Syllabus
So you have to do preparation for the selection and NABARD Development Assistant Syllabus can help you well. Candidates can check NABARD Development Asst Syllabus directly from this page.
NABARD Syllabus For Development Assistant Reasoning
- Similarities & Differences.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Visual Memory.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Non-Verbal series.
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Spatial Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Statement Conclusion.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Analogies etc.
- Problem Solving.
NABARD Bank Exam Syllabus For Development Assistant Quantitative Aptitude
- Time & Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Boats and Streams
- Compound Interest
- HCM & LCM
- Time and Work
- Simple Interest
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Numbers System
Syllabus For Development Assistant In NABARD Numerical Ability
- Number Systems.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Square Roots.
- Interest (Simple &Compound).
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Ratio & Percentages
- Profit & Loss
- Partnership Business
- Time and Work
Syllabus Of NABARD Development Assistant General Awareness
- Countries & Capitals.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Science.
- Current Events – National & International etc.
- Indian History.
- Sports & Games.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Current Affairs.
- Science & Technology.
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment Syllabus Computer Knowledge
- Introduction to Computer Science.
- Computer Networks.
- Data Structures.
- PC Software and Office Automation.
- Workplace Productivity Tools.
- Boolean Algebra.
- Database Management System.
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing.
- The Internet.
Syllabus Of NABARD Development Assistant Exam English
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Narration: Direct and Indirect.
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Confusable words.
- Knowledge of writing letters
- Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes
- Voice: Active and Passive.
- Transformation of Sentences
- Use of Prepositions.
- One-word substitution.
- Comprehension of a given passage.
- Translation of Simple Sentences from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
NABARD Development Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern :
Well, this Development Assistant Recruitment Online Examination will include preliminary and main exams as those candidates who get qualified in the prelims exam will further participate in the main examination.
So must prepare well for this exam as it includes English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning subject and the syllabus of the same is stated above. Candidates can complete the marking scheme from the below tuned table.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
NABARD Development Assistant Mains Exam Pattern :
Those candidates who get qualified for the prelim exam will further participate in the main examination which will also be held in online mode and for candidates, it is tough as compared to prelims.
This main examination will consist of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge, and English Language. Check no. of questions and marking details from below tuned table.
|Test Name||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness (with special reference to agriculture, rural development, and banking)||50||50|
|English Language (Descriptive)||Precis, Essay, Report / Letter Writing||50|