- 1 NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Brief Information
- 2 NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2022 – Overview
- 3 How to Download the NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2022?
- 4 NABARD Asst Manager Exam Pattern 2022
- 5 Important Links
NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Brief Information
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.nabard.org. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed Anywhere in India. More details of www.nabard.org recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2022 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager in Grade A (Rural Development Banking Service, Rajbhasha Service, protocol & Security Service)|
|Number of Vacancies||170 Posts|
|NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Date 2022||29th October 2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
How to Download the NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2022?
- Visit the official website @ nabard.org
- Then the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development home page will get appeared on the screen
- Search for the NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2022 link on the home page
- Open the NABARD Admit Card 2022 link once you find it
- Enter your details in the fields asked and submit
- Then your NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Admit Card 2022 will get appeared on the screen
- Finally, download the admit card, take a print of it and carry it for the exam.
NABARD Asst Manager Exam Pattern 2022
NABARD Grade A Preliminary Exam Pattern Phase-I
|4||General Awareness||20||120 Minutes|
|6||Economic & Social Issues (with a focus on Rural India)||40|
|7||Agriculture & Rural Development (with a focus on Rural India)||40|
- The preliminary examination will consist of Objective Type Questions
NABARD Grade A-Main Exam Pattern
|II||Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development, Candidates applying for Agriculture Posts have Test On Related Discipline||100|
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus for Prelims Exam
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Mirror Images.
- Figure Classification.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude:
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance.
- Computation of Whole Numbers etc.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five-Year Plans.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Financial & Economic News etc.
English Syllabus for NABARD Assistant Manager:
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages etc.