Maharashtra Soil Dept Exam Pattern
|SI.No||Background||Name of the Topics||Total Marks|
|4||Engineering Background||Agriculture Engineering||100|
Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus
Syllabus For Agriculture:
- Animals and humans
- Physical and social environment as factors of crop distribution and production.
- cropping patterns as indicators of environments.
- Environmental pollution and associated hazards to crops,
- Cropping patterns in different agro-climatic zones of the country.
- Impact of high-yielding and short-duration varieties on shifts in cropping patterns.
- Concepts of various cropping and farming systems.
- Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources, their sustainable management, and conservation.
Syllabus For Horticulture:
- Floriculture & Landscape gardening
- Growth and Development of Horticultural Crops
- Propagation of horticultural crops
- Fundamentals of Horticulture
- Management Techniques for horticultural crops
- Production technology of fruit crops
- Production technology of vegetable crops
Syllabus For Forestry:
- Forest Soils, Soil Conservation, and Watershed management:
- Silviculture – General
- Silviculture of Trees
- Forest Management and Management Systems:
- Surveying and Forest Engineering: Forest surveying
- Environmental Conservation and Biodiversity :
- Tree Improvement and Seed Technology:
- Agroforestry, Social Forestry, Joint Forest Management, and Tribology:
- Silviculture – Systems:
Syllabus For Agriculture
- Agricultural Process Engineering
- Aerial Photography and Remote Sensing
- Agricultural Structures
- Instrumentation and computer applications in Agricultural Engineering
- Soil and Water Conservation:
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Irrigation and Drainage
Syllabus For Civil engineering
- Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures.
- Concreting Equipment:
- Construction, Planning, and Management:
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Structural Analysis
- Conservation Practice, Planning, and Management
- PERT Network:
- Building Materials.
- Pert Network
- Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel, Flow, Pipe Flow.
- Hydraulics ‘Machines and Hydropower.
- Design of Steel Structures.
- Earthwork Equipment:
Syllabus For Environmental Engineering
- Solid Waste Engineering
- Solid Waste Management.
- Air and Noise Pollution and Ecology.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Water Supply Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Founding Engineering.
- Water Waste Engineering