Madras High Court Driver, Examiner, Reader Answer Key 2022
Madras High Court Driver, Examiner, Reader Answer Key 2022 for the common written examination conducted on 15th October 2022 (Saturday) & 16th October 2022 (Sunday) in the Judicial Districts of Tamil Nadu are hosted herewith. To download the Madras High Court Driver, Examiner, Reader Answer Key 2022 you can also follow up below steps.
Madras High Court Common Exam 2022 Details
|Name of Organization||Madras High Court|
|Name of Post||Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, and Xerox Operator|
|Total number of Vacancies||1412|
|MHC Admit Card 2022 Release Date||8 October 2022|
|MHC Exam Date 2022||15 October 2022 and 16 October 2022|
|Details About Madras High Court Recruitment||Click Here|
Madras High Court Examiner, Driver & Xerox Operator Exam Date
Madras High Court Examiner, Driver & Xerox Operator Examination which will be held on For Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Process Server, Process Writer, Xerox Operator & Lift Operator Posts: 16.10.2022 (Sunday) & For Driver Post: 15.10.2022 (Saturday).
How to Download Madras High Court Admit Card 2022
1. Open the official website https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/
2. Click on the ‘Madras High Court Examiner, Driver & Xerox Operator Call Letter 2022’ link.
3. Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4. Click on Submit button.
5. Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6. Download and Save your Admit Card.
7. Take a print of the Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
Madras High Court Exam Pattern 2022
- There will be 150 MCQs in the exams that are objective in nature and the exam will 2 and 1/2 hours.
- Only aspirants who receive a minimum qualifying score of 40% (i.e., 20 Marks) on Part A will have their performance on Part B reviewed.
- There will be no negative marking in the MHC exam.
|Number of Parts||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Min. Qualifying Marks|
|Part A: Tamil Eligibility Test||50||50 Marks||20 Marks|
|Part B: General Studies, Aptitude, and Mental Ability||100||100 Marks||40 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks||60 Marks|