KCC Bank Syllabus
Applicants who are going to appear in KCC Bank Clerk Grade III & Officer Grade IV Exam must have a look below and avail all the details of topics according to different sections and papers. You can make preparations accordingly as all the important topics are indicated below:
KCC Bank Syllabus for Clerk Grade III & Officer Grade IV
KCC Bank General Knowledge Syllabus:
Topics covered in KCC Bank Exam Syllabus:
- Current Affairs
- Reasoning & Intelligence
- Himachal Pradesh Geography and Himachal Pradesh History
- Indian Politics
- Right to Information Act – 2005
- Computer and Information Technology
- Political System
Kangra Central Co-operative Bank English Syllabus:
Topics covered in KCC Bank Recruitment Syllabus:
- Word formation & Sentence completion
- Theme Detection
- Deriving conclusions
- Passage completion
- Error detection and Passage correction
- Sentence correction
- Grammar, Idioms, and Phrases
Kangra Central Co-operative Bank Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
Topics covered in KCC Bank Clerk Grade III Syllabus
- Number system Problems based on numbers
- Approximation Wrong Number, Decimal fractions
- Partnerships, Percentage, Ratio, and Proportions
- Square root and cube root, Simplifications
- Averages, Ratio & Proportion
- Simple interest and compound interest
- Profit and loss
- Time and work, Time and Distance, Average, Mensuration
- Probability, Pie Charts, Bar Graphs, Line Graphs, Mixed graphs, Case study
Kangra Central Co-operative Bank Reasoning Syllabus:
Topics covered in KCC Bank Clerk Officer Grade IV Syllabus
- Number series
- Letter & symbol series
- Statement and Argument
- Logical problems
- Alphabet test
- Passage and conclusions
- Blood relations
- Direction sense test
- Number ranking
- Making judgments etc
- Making series/analogy
- Series test
- Odd figures
- Miscellaneous test etc.,
KCC Bank Exam Pattern for Clerk Grade III & Officer Grade IV
|Subject Name||Total Marks||Duration|
KCC Bank Exam Marking Scheme:
- Questions from Himachal Pradesh GK – 20 marks.
- Current Affairs – 10 marks.
- General Knowledge – 10 marks.
- Basic computer knowledge – 10 marks.
- Numerical Ability – 35 marks.
- Data Analysis -15 marks.
- Verbal & Non-Verbal – 50 marks.
- Language – 50 marks.