|1.||General Intelligence / Awareness and Reasoning||20|
|4.||Awareness of relevant Trade/Field||40|
To start the exam preparation with perfect planning this exam pattern will help you the most. The candidates will get the questions in the examination based on the above-provided exam pattern topics only. So practice for the examination as per the exam pattern and built your confidence levels to take the examination perfectly.
General Intelligence/Awareness and Reasoning
- space visualization,
- problems solving,
- decision making,
- visual memory,
- discriminating observation,
- relation concepts,
- verbal and figure classification,
- arithmetical number series,
- non-verbal series
- abstract ideas
- symbols and their relationship,
- arithmetical combinations
- other analytical functions
- general policy including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research etc.
This paper will include a question about problems relating to
- number systems,
- computations of the whole number,
- decimal and fractions and the relationship between numbers,
- fundamental arithmetical operations,
- ratio and proportion,
- profit, and loss,
- time and distance,
- ratio and time,
- time and work etc.
In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding of
- English language,
- sentence structure,
- antonyms and their correct usage etc.
- His / Her writing ability would also be tested.