Indian Army Clerk Exam Pattern:
- Army Clerk Exam is conducted for 1 hour
- Aspirants must attempt two papers each paper consists of 25 questions.
- Each question carries four marks.
- There is a negative marking of 0.5 for every wrong answer.
- Total Aggregate Passing Marks is 80
- Check the Indian Army Clerk Exam Pattern and practice for the exam in the below table.
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
|Part 1||General Knowledge||05||20|
|Part 2||General English||25||100|
Indian Army Soldier Clerk Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Indian Armed Forces
- The world of Plants and animals
- Indian News Agencies and Dailies
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian Towns, States, and UTs
- National and International Days
- Continents and Sub continents
- The Constitution of India
- Religious Communities and Principal Languages
- International Organizations
- Abbreviations for National and International
- Sports of National and International
- Books and Authors
- Awards & Prizes related to National awards, Gallantry awards, Nobel
- History is related to Important dates & battles in Indian and world History Land marks of Indian History, and national movements.
- Geography includes Solar System, Space exploration, The Earth, Principal Peaks, Deserts, Rivers, Lakes, Famous Waterfalls, Geographical Tallest, Biggest, and Longest, etc.
- Terminology such as Geographical terms, Economic terms, Astronomical terms, Legal terms, and Misc terms.
- Institutions and research stations, International Space Stations, and Festivals of India and the World.
Army Clerk Exam Syllabus for General Science
- Human Body – Food and nutrition, diseases and prevention, vitamins and their uses.
- Topics are related to Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. based on fundamentals and day-to-day activities.
- Medical Terms.
- Scientific Terms.
- Scientific and Research Institutes in India.
Army Clerk Syllabus for Mathematics
- Consisting of numbers,
- Decimal fraction,
- square roots,
- Ratio and proportion,
- profit & loss,
- unitary method,
- time work and distance,
- Simple interest.
- Lines and angles,
- triangles quadrilaterals,
- parallelograms and
- Area and perimeters of Squares,
- rectangles parallelograms, and circles,
- volume and surface area of the cube,
- cylinders and sphere.
- Trigonometric ratios of an angle A of a right angle triangle,
- Simple applications of trigonometric ratios for solving problems of different types,
- Simple identities based upon the above
Lines and Angles
- Different characteristics of lines and angles,
- parallel and perpendicular lines,
- inserting lines,
- some angles and triangles,
- interior and exterior angles.
- congruency, and similarity with respect to sides and angles.
- Parallelogram types and properties.
- Circles – Properties, arc, chords, tangents, secants, and angles subtended by arcs.
- Histograms with given intervals,
- classification of data,
- frequency polygons,
- Mean, median, and mode of grouped and ungrouped data,
- problems related to statistical techniques.
Army Clerk Exam Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- Computer System,
- MS Excel
- Concept of Memory,
- MS Word
- Input Output Devices
- MS –Windows,
- Introduction to Windows,
- MS PowerPoint
Indian Army Clerk Syllabus for English
Parts of Speech
- Noun and Pronoun.
- Conjunction and models.
- Present/past forms Simple/continuous form Prefect forms future time reference
- Type of Sentences,
- Affirmative/interrogative sentences.
- Use of Phrases.
- Direct and Indirect speech.
- Active and Passive Voice