HP High Court Clerk Exam Pattern
- HP Hi Court Clerk Written Exam shall be two parts, i.e., Part A & Part B.
- Part-A is the Screening Test.
- Part B has Written Tests (Computers, English & Hindi), Type Tests, and interviews.
Exam Pattern for HP High Court Clerk Screening Test:
- The screening Test has 100 Questions for 100 Marks.
- The time duration of the Test is 02 hours.
- The screening test covers the following topics
- (a) General Knowledge – 60 marks
- (b) Basic Knowledge of Computers – 20 marks
- (C) Reasoning – 20 marks.
Exam pattern for HP High Court Clerk Exam – Part B
- The written test has 80 questions for 80 marks. The duration of the Test is 02 hours.
- Type test for 10 marks. The duration of the Type of test is 10 minutes.
- Interview for 10 marks.
HP High Court Driver Exam Pattern
- Hp High Court Driver Exam pattern has Proficiency Test & Interview.
- Proficiency Test is for 40 marks.
- The interview is for 10 marks.
HP High Court Driver Syllabus
Himachal Pradesh High Court Clerk Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Current Events – National & International.
- History – India & Himachal Pradesh.
- Geography – India & Himachal Pradesh.
- Economy – India.
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Socio-Economic Development.
- Science & Technology etc.
HP High Court Clerk Syllabus– Basic Computers
- Computer Basics – Hardware.
- MS Excel.
- Computer Peripherals.
- MS Office.
- Operating System.
- MS Power-Point.
- Computer Software.
- MS Word.
- Usage of the Internet etc.
HP High Court Clerk Syllabus – Reasoning
- Similarities & Differences.
- Series – Number & Alphabet.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Figural Series.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Logical Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations etc.
HP High Court Clerk Syllabus – English & Hindi
- Essay Writing
- Translation of Sentences from English to Hindi.
- Translation of Sentences from Hindi to English.
HP High Court Driver Syllabus – General Awareness
- Mechanical Knowledge
- Economic Science
- General Awareness
- Current Events
- General Policy & Scientific Research
- India and its neighboring countries