Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Exam Pattern:-
The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Exam will be Offline Written Objective Type.
- There will be No Negative marking.
|Subject||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|Hindi||100 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Total||100 Marks||90 Minutes|
Detailed Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus:-
The Exam Syllabus is as follows:
General Studies: Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, General Science, and General Knowledge. The focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture.
Hindi: Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Errors, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test, etc.
Mathematics: Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section that has to be focused on.
English: Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Errors, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test, etc.
Stage-2 (Only for Stenographer Gr.-III, Jr. Assistant and Paid Apprentices)
Hindi/ English Computer Type Test
- 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English Typewriting on Computer.
- This Exam will Consist of 25 Marks for Hindi Typing and 25 Marks for English Typing
- Mangal Font will be used for Hindi Typing.
Stage-2 [Only for Category ‘D’ Cadre Post]
- Written Examination of 100 Marks with Objective Type Questions.
Stage-2 [Only for Driver Category ‘C’ Grade- IV]
- Technical Driving Test: The candidates will have to clear the Technical Driving Test to the satisfaction of the Selecting/ Appointing authority
Stage-3 (Only for Stenographer Gr.-III)
Hindi/ English Shorthand Test
- For Hindi: 80 w.p.m. in shorthand in Hindi and 30 w.p.m. in typing in Hindi on Computer
- For English: 100 w.p.m. in shorthand in English and 40 w.p.m. in typing in English on Computer
- This Exam will Consist of 50 Marks.
Font & Keyboard Layouts for Typing test :
For Hindi Computer Type Test Mangal Font will be used and three options of keyboard layouts will be available for candidates. The candidates can opt for any of the following keyboard layouts to take their Computer Type Test (Stage-II) & Stenography Test (Stage-III) for Stenographer Gr.-III post and Computer Type Test (Stage-II) for Group ‘C’ (Clerical cadre) post, in which they feel comfortable.
2. Remington (GAIL)