Haryana Police Constable Exam Pattern
- It is an objective type paper containing multiple choice questions.
- There is one combined paper carrying 100 questions.
- Time duration of the test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- The medium of examination shall be Hindi except for knowledge of the English language.
- Each question shall carry 0.80 marks.
- The entire paper is 80 marks.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
Haryana Police Constable Written Test Syllabus
Haryana Police Syllabus of General Studies
- History of India (Haryana mostly)
- Adjacent Countries
- Geography in Haryana Police Paper
- Economic Scenario and Constitution of India
- State Administration
- Political series of Country
- Five-Year Plan
- Contribution of Haryana in National Movement.
- Famous Personalities.
- Committees & Commissions.
- Books & Authors.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Places.
- Burning Issues and Disputes.
- Miscellaneous etc.
HSSC Sub Inspector Syllabus For Agriculture
- Knowledge of History/ Facts of Agriculture
- Fruits & Vegetable
- Crop Production
- Soil, Fertility
- Fertilizing, Irrigation, and Damage
- Weed/Pests Control
- Types of Crops
- Soil & Land
- Plantation and Deforestation etc
- Soils and their management
- Propagation methods in Horticultural crops
- Principles of Agronomy and Agricultural Meteorology
- Basic and applied microbiology
- Farm Machinery and Post-harvest Processing
- Agronomy of Field Crops- I
- General and Economic Entomology
- Vegetable and Fruit-culture
- Agricultural economics and marketing
- Principles of Plant Pathology
- Soil Nutrient Management
- Energy and Environment
- Crop diseases and their management
- Commercial agriculture
- Dry farming and agroforestry
- Extension methods and audio-visual aids
- Crop pests and their management
- Breeding of Field Crops
- Agronomy of field crops
- Seed production techniques in field crops
- Nursery Technology
- Spices, Plantation, Medicinal plants, and Floriculture
Haryana Police Syllabus of Animal Husbandry
- Animal Nutrition and nutritional importance
- Animal breeds
- Importance of animal
- Livestock farming
- Diseases and symptoms in animals etc.
- Gynecology and Obstetrics of Veterinary.
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology.
- Pathology of Veterinary.
- Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology.
- Medicine of Veterinary.
- Veterinary Anatomy.
- Parasitology of Veterinary.
- Veterinary Microbiology.
- Public Health of Veterinary.
Haryana Police Sub Inspector Paper Syllabus for Animal Science
- Livestock Production and Management
- Animal Genetics and Breeding
- Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension
- Animal Nutrition
- Veterinary Biochemistry
- Livestock Products Technology
- Veterinary Physiology
Haryana Police Reasoning Syllabus
- Similarities and differences
- Arithmetical computation and other analytical functions
- Venn diagrams
- Relationship concepts
- Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc
- Figural Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal & Figure Classification.
- Analysis & Judgment
- Visual Memory
- Data Sufficiency etc
Haryana Police SI Syllabus for General Knowledge
- History– India & Haryana
- Science & Technology
- Culture – India & Haryana
- Indian Polity in Haryana Police Constable Syllabus
- Geography– India & Haryana
- Indian Constitution
- Economics – India & Haryana
- Environmental Studies
- IT & Space etc
- Haryana Police SI Syllabus For Current Affairs:
- Indian Current Events
- General Science
- Current affairs of National & International news
- General Knowledge in Haryana Police Constable Syllabus
- Important dates
- Current Science
- Technology, Sports& Culture.
Haryana Police Syllabus of Numerical Ability
- Decimals & Fraction
- Profit and Loss
- HCF & LCM
- Ratio and Proportion
- Square roots.
- Number System.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Distance.
- Miscellaneous etc.
- Number Systems including questions on Simplification
HSSC Constable Paper Syllabus for General Science
- Scientific methodology concept
- Techniques and physics
- Life sciences (Biology)
- Earth/space sciences
- Technologies etc
Haryana Police PMT (Physical Measurement Test)
|170 cm (General category)||83 cm (Unexpanded)|
to 87 cm (expanded)
|168 cm for eligible reserve Categories|
as per the latest existing Government
|81 cm (unexpanded)|
to 85 cm (Expanded)
|158 cm (General category)||Nil|
|156 cm for eligible reserve Categories as|
Per the latest existing Government Reservation Policy
Haryana Police PST (Physical Screening Test)
Selected contenders under the Physical Measurement Test will undergo the Physical Screening Test. This test is of qualifying nature. It is organized to judge physical fitness and endurance.
|Candidates||Test distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 minutes|
|Female||1.0 Kilometer||06 minutes|
|Ex-serviceman||1.0 Kilometer||05 minutes|
Scrutiny of Documents (08 Marks):
- Education (maximum 05 marks)
- The contender with higher education (Graduate degree shall get three (03) marks)
- Those having Post Graduate degree shall get a total of five (05) marks.
- NCC Certificate (maximum 03 marks)
- Individuals having an NCC certificate of A, B, or C, level shall get 01, 02, and 03 marks respectively.
- Haryana Cadet Corps (HCC) Certificate (maximum 03 marks)
- Those having an HCC certificate of A or B level shall get 01 and 03 marks respectively.
Interview-cum-Personality Test (12 Marks):
Those who clear all the above rounds need to appear for the Interview. This test is 12 marks.
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2022
Haryana Police conducts Knowledge Test (Written), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Screening Test (PST), Scrutiny of Documents (Documentation), and Interview-cum-Personality Test (I-PT) to hire eligible candidates fr the Posts of Constable and Sub-Inspector.
Acquire an updated Haryana Police SI Exam Syllabus and begin your preparation accordingly. Along with it, we are cataloging the Haryana Police Paper Pattern which will assist you in knowing the distribution of marks.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. By leaving questions unanswered, candidates will not be detected any score.
Yes, you can attempt all the questions yet it is not mandatory to answer all the questions. Answering all the questions will boost your marks in the Knowledge Test of the Haryana Police Exam for Constable and SI.
The following are the topics for the Haryana Police Constable exam: General Studies Current Affairs General Reasoning Numerical Aptitude Agriculture Animal Husbandry Computer Aptitude.
The standard of the questions for Haryana Police Constable is 10+2.