Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/. Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Gujarat. More details of gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
GPSC Orthopaedic Surgeon Exam Pattern
Candidates who are interested in attending for GPSC Orthopaedic Surgeon exam have to know the GPSC Orthopaedic Surgeon exam syllabus and exam pattern for the exam. Understanding the syllabus and exam pattern before the exam will be helpful for the candidates during the exam. For the sake of applicants here, we are providing an exam pattern, which interested candidates can check. GPSC Orthopaedic Surgeon 2018 Exam Pattern is given below
- The written test consists of different sections.
- The exam consists of only multiple choice.
- Each section has different marks.
- Each section contains a different weightage.
GPSC Orthopaedic Surgeon Syllabus
- Basic Sciences
Anatomy and function of joints, Bone structure and function, Growth factors and fracture healing, Cartilage structure and function, Structure and function of muscles and tendons, Tendon structure and function, Metallurgy in Orthopaedics, Stem Cells in Orthopaedic Surgery, Gene Therapy in Orthopaedics.
- Diagnostic Imaging in Orthopaedics Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA) 6, MRI and CT in Orthopaedics, Musculoskeletal USG, PET Scan, Radio-isotope bone scan. For More Details About the Syllabus Please Check Important Links Sections.
|Interview Schedule (20-10-2022)||Click Here|
|Interview Admit Card (18-10-2022)||Click Here|
|Final Result||Advt No – 127/2019-20 | 128/2019-20 | 111/2019-20|
|GPSC Orthopaedic Surgeon Syllabus||Click Here|
|GPSC Recruitment||Click Here|