DTE Assam Scientific Assistant & Junior Instructor Exam Pattern
The DTE Assam written test consists of objective-type questions from GK, English, Reasoning, General Studies, and Technical Subjects.
Directorate of Technical Education DTE Assam Syllabus – English
- Sentence structure.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Synonyms as well as Antonyms.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
- Spot the error.
- Adjectives, etc.
Assam DTE Scientific Assistant Syllabus – General knowledge
- Current Events – National as well as International.
- Indian History.
- Indian National Movement.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Indian Geography.
- Also, Science & Technology.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Science, etc.
Directorate of Technical Education DTE Assam Junior Instructor Syllabus for Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences.
- Visual Memory.
- Space Visualisation.
- Problem Solving.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Figure Classification.
- Analytical Functions.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decision Making etc.
DTE Assam Syllabus for Junior Instructor & Scientific Assistant – DTE Assam Syllabus General Studies
- General English – Grammatical Knowledge.
- General Science – Covering General Appreciation and Matters of Everyday Observation and Experience.
- Current Affairs – National as well as International Events.
- General Mental Ability.
- Forensic Science.
DTE Assam Scientific Assistant Syllabus – Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism.
- Atomic & Nuclear Physics.
- Geometrical and Physical Optics.
- Mechanics and Waves.
- Heat and Thermodynamics.
Assam DTE Scientific Assistant Syllabus PDF – Inorganic Chemistry
- Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Periodicity.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemistry of Elements.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Pollution & Its Control.
- Oxidation States as well as Oxidation Number.
- Coordination Compounds.
- Acids & Bases.
- Extraction of Metals.
DTE Assam Scientific Assistant Syllabus & Junior Instructor – Organic Chemistry
- Bonding & Shapes of Molecules.
- Organ Metallic Compounds.
- Chemistry of Aliphatic Compounds.
- Active Ethylene Compounds.
- Chemistry of Aromatic Compounds.
- Stereochemistry of Carbon Compounds.
- Chemistry of Bio-Molecules.
Assam DTE Junior Instructor Syllabus– Physical Chemistry
- Gaseous State.
- Colligative Properties.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Phase Rule, besides its Applications.
- Electro Chemistry as well as Photo Chemistry.
Assam DTE Exam Syllabus – Electrician
- Elementary first Aid.
- Various safety measures involved in the Industry.
- The Concept of Standard.
- Voltage grading of different types of Insulators and Temp.
- Cables standard wire gauge Specification of wires.
- Types of resistors and its properties.
- Ohm’s Law – Simple electrical circuits and problems.
- Series and parallel circuits. Kirchoff’s Laws, along with its applications.
- Fundamental of electricity.
- Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications.
- Wheatstone bridge principle and its applications.
- Electron theory- free electron.
- Resistors -Law of Resistance.
- Fundamental terms, definitions, units as well as effects of electric current.
- Conductors, insulators, besides semiconductors.
- Cable insulation & voltage grades -Low, medium, as well as, high voltage Precautions in using various types of cables.
- Solders, Flux, and soldering technique.
- Rise permissible Types of wires.
Directorate of Technical Education DTE Assam Scientific Assistant Syllabus – Fitter
- Introduction to the 5S concept, besides its application.
- Soft Skills.
- Linear measurements- its units, dividers, calipers, hermaphrodite, centre punch, dot punch, also their description.
- The introduction of First aid and PPEs.
- Bench vice construction, types & uses.
- The Operation of electrical mains.
- Measuring Standards (English & Metric Units), angular subdivisions, measurements, and try square.
- The Importance of safety and general precautions in the industry/ shop floor.
- Types and uses of hammers.
- Files – description, specifications, materials, cuts, grades, file elements, and their uses.
- Response to emergencies.