CGPSC Assistant Director Exam Pattern
|Part I: General Knowledge||50||100|
|Part II: Agriculture||100||200|
|Total||150 Questions||300 Marks|
CGPSC Assistant Director Exam Syllabus
Chhattisgarh PSC Assistant Director Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Centres of Chhattisgarh.
- History of Chhattisgarh and Contribution of Chhattisgarh in the national movement.
- History of India and Indian national movement.
- Physical, Social and Economic geography of India. (With special refer
- Tribes, Special traditions, Teejand festival, Dance, archaeological and tourist
- Constitution of India and Polity, Administrative structure of Chhattisgarh Local Government of Chhattisgarh and Panchayati Raj.
- Economy, Commerce, Industry, Forest, Agriculture and Handloom Industry of India. (With special reference to Chhattisgarh)
- Current affairs and sports (With reference to India and Chhattisgarh).
CGPSC Assistant Director Syllabus – Concerned Subjects