CG Vyapam RAEO Syllabus Chhattisgarh Vyapam Surveyor Exam Pattern
|3.||General Studies & Mental ability|
Chhattisgarh Vyapam Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Syllabus
- Basic elements of crop production.
- Weeds management.
- Field Crops (Rabi).
- Soil science and Agriculture chemistry.
- Field Crops(Kharif)
- Organic Farming.
- Farming Systems and Sustainable Agriculture.
- Principles of Plant Breeding.
- Water Management including Micro Irrigation.
- Principles of Plant Biotechnology.
- Soil chemistry, soil fertility, and nutrient management.
- Insects ecology and integrated pest Management including Beneficial insects.
- Principles of Agriculture Economics.
- Pests of Field Crops and Stored Grain and their Management.
- Agriculture Marketing, Trade, and Prices.
- Entomology insect morphology and systematics.
- Principles of Seed Technology.
General Studies & Mental ability
- Current affairs.
- The social-economic and political history of modern India with emphases on the Indian national movement.
- Data analysis: Basic data analysis, Date tabulation, and interpretation.
- Geography of India.
- Sustainable development and Environmental protection.
- Economic development in India.
- Indian Polity and governance.
- General science and its applications to the day to day life.
- Disaster Management
- Events of national and international importance.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Surveyor Exam Syllabus
- Scientific Research.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Polity.
- Current Events – International & National.
- Economic Scene etc.