BSSC Intermediate/ graduate Level Syllabus:
- The syllabus for the intermediate level is the same as for graduates. Only the difficulty level is different. It will be quite easy for the 12th level as compared to the graduate level.
- The written test is divided into 3 sections. Here is the detailed BSSC Inter Level and graduate level syllabus mentioned below
BSSC Syllabus-General Studies:
- In this section, ques. will be asked from general knowledge of the surrounding society of the candidates to test their awareness of surrounding activities.
- Questions will also be included about a scientist’s sight and thinking which is expected from an educated person.
- So, candidates should focus on affairs about Bihar, India, and its adjacent countries.
BSSC Syllabus-Current Affairs:
|8||Indian Languages etc.|
|9||India & its Adjacent Countries|
|10||History of India & its Adjacent Countries|
|13||Contribution of Bihar in National Movement|
|14||Economical Scenario and Constitution of India & State Administration|
|15||Political series of Country|
|16||Five-Year Plans, etc.|
|3||Time & Work|
|5||Profit & Loss|
|6||Simple & Compound Interest|
|7||Time & Distance|
|8||Hcf & Lcm|
|9||Problem On Ages Etc.|
|12||Pie Chart Etc.|
BSSC Syllabus-Comprehension/ Logic/ Reasoning/ Mental Ability:
|1||Questions Will Be Asked From On Series|
|5||Coding And De-Coding|
|7||Problem Solving Techniques|
|8||Statement & Conclusion Type Questions|
|11||Arithmetical Number Series|
BSSC Intermediate/ graduate Level Exam Pattern:
|Section||No. of Questions|
|General Studies||50 Questions|
|General Science & Mathematics||50 Questions|
|Comprehension/Logic/Reasoning/Mental Ability||50 Questions|