Selection Procedure of Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment
The Selection Procedure of Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment consists of two phases.
- An online written test to be conducted through IBPS
- The marks allocated for online examination and Interview are 150 marks and 100 Marks respectively
- The minimum cut-off scores for online examination, interview, and final selection will be 50% for UR / EWS category and 45% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD categories.
Exam Pattern of Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer
|Name of the test||Total Number of Questions||Duration|
|English Language||20 Questions||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20 Questions||15 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||20 Questions||15 Minutes|
|Professional Knowledge||90 Questions||75 Minutes|
|Total||150 Questions||2 Hours|
- There will be no negative marking.
- The Professional Knowledge section may include questions from the banking sector.
- The maximum mark for this examination will be 150 marks. Each question carries one mark.
Syllabus of Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer
Syllabus of English Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Para jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Transformation of sentences
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Improvement
- Linking of Sentences
- Identify the type of sentences
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Finding misspelled words
- Paragraph Completion
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- One word Substitution
Syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System
- Simple Interest
- Data Interpretation
- Quadratic Equation
- Mixtures and Allegation
- Data Sufficiency
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportions
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Area and Volume
- Sequence and Series
Syllabus of Reasoning Ability
- Alphabetical Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Numerical Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Clocks and Calendars
- Non-Verbal Series
- Embedded Figures
- Puzzles – Circular and Linear
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Classification of Figures
- Problem Solving
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Logical Sequence of Words.
Syllabus of Professional Knowledge
- International Organizations
- Important Financial Institutions
- Money Market
- Indian Financial System and Banking
- Basic Knowledge of Finance
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- History of the Indian Banking system
- Merchant Banking and Financial Services
- Financial Management
- Major Government Schemes
- Basics of Budget
- Current Union Budget
- Capital Market
- Finance Commissions in India
The starting basic pay for generalist officers in the branches of the Bank of Maharashtra will be INR 48170 – INR 69810.
Is there any negative marking for the online written examination of Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) Generalist Officer Recruitment?
No, there is no negative marking.
What is the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) in order to apply for Generalist Officer Recruitment?
Is there any Post-qualification work experience necessary for the candidates who apply for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment?
Yes, a Post-qualification work Experience of 3 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank is necessary to apply for this post.
What is the Full Form of BOM
Bank of Maharashtra