- 1 APSC Junior Administrative Assistant Exam Pattern
APSC Junior Administrative Assistant Exam Pattern
APSC JAA Phase I Exam Pattern
|Exam Type||Subjects||Marks||Time Duration||Remarks|
|OMR-based Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)||General English and General Studies (with special emphasis on Assam)||150||3 Hours||150 Questions|
|Conventional||Precis writing||25||In English only|
- The APSC JAA Phase 1 Exam consists of 150 Multiple Choice Questions and Precis Writing.
- The time duration for APSC JAA Phase 1 Exam is 3 Hours.
APSC JAA Phase II Exam Pattern
|Computer Practical Test||25 marks|
- Candidates who score minimum cut-off marks in APSC JAA Phase 1 Exam will attend the APSC JAA Phase 2 Exam
- The APSC JAA Phase 2 Exam consists computer test and Interview.
APSC Junior Administrative Assistant Syllabus For General Studies
- Logical Reasoning
- Analytical Ability
- Data Interpretation.
- Movement and formation of the Assam State.
- Modern India
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Political System
- Governance and Public Policy.
- Arts and Literature of Assam.
- International Relations and Events.
- Indian National Movement.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- Social and Economic Geography
- Physical and Demography of Assam.
- Environmental issues
- Disaster Management
- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
APSC JAA Syllabus For General English
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Spelling Test
- Joining Sentences
- Fill in the blanks
APSC Junior Administrative Assistant Syllabus For Computer Knowledge
- MS Office
- MS Word
- PowerPoint Presentation
- MS Excel
- Internet use
- Uploading in Web Page
- Downloading from Web Page