Title: Detailed APPSC Assistant Director of Survey Examination Syllabus
|Name of Organisation||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Director of Survey|
|Recruitment Details||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Director of Survey|
|Type of Test||Objective Type|
|Test Mode||Online (Computer Based Test – CBT)|
Detailed APPSC Assistant Director of Survey Examination Exam Pattern
|Part-A: WRITTEN (Objective Type) EXAMINATION|
|Paper-1||General Studies & Mental ability||150 Marks||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
|Paper-2||Subject: Civil Engineering||300 Marks||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
|Part-B: Interview (Oral Test) )||50 Marks|
Detailed APPSC Assistant Director of Survey Examination Syllabus
GENERAL STUDIES & MENTAL ABILITY
1. General Science – Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and their implications including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
2. Current events of national and international importance.
3. History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on AP Indian National Movement.
4. World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
5. Indian polity and Economy – including the country’s political system- rural development – Planning and economic reforms in India.
6. Mental ability reasoning and inferences
We have provided the APPSC Assistant Director of Survey Examination Exam Syllabus in the form of a pdf. Also, we have mentioned the direct link to download the APPSC Assistant Director of Survey Examination Pdf by using the below link free of cost.