Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.tspsc.gov.in/. Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Telangana. More details of www.tspsc.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Exam Date Overview
|Name of the Exam||TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer|
|TSPSC AEE 2022 Vacancy||1540|
|TSPSC AEE Exam Date||22 January 2023|
|TSPSC AEE Hall Ticket Download||One week before the exam date|
|TSPSC AEE Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
TSPSC AEE Selection Process 2022
- A candidate who appears for the TSPSC AEE exam needs to first clear the written round on the TSPSC AEE Exam Date 2022 as declared by the officials.
- The candidates who clear the written round will be called for document verification.
TSPSC AEE Exam Pattern
|Paper 1||General Studies & Mental Abilities||150||150||150mins|
|Paper 2||Civil Engineering (Degree Level) & Mechanical Engineering (Degree level)||300||150||150mins|
How to Download Telangana AEE Written Test Hall Ticket
The applicants for the Telangana AEE Recruitment 2022 can download the exam hall ticket by following the subsequent method:
- Visit the official web portal of the Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC at www.tspsc.gov.in.
- On the Home page, check the link to Admit Card for the Written Examination for the post of AEE (12/2022).
- The login form for Assistant Executive Engineers in Various Engineering Departments for Notification No. : 12/2022 DATED.03/09/2022 will appear on the screen.
- Enter the TSPSC ID and the Date of Birth of the candidate.
- Tap on the option to Get OTP.
- Enter the One Time Password and login into the portal.
- The Admit Card document of the candidate will appear on the screen displaying all the information pertaining to the exam and candidature.
- Tap on Download to save it offline.
- Lastly, click on the option to Print in order to obtain the printed copy.