State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ sbi.co.in/. State Bank of India (SBI) selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed Anywhere In India. More details of sbi.co.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Post||Clerk / Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)|
|Exam Dates||12 November 2022, 19 November 2022, and 20 November 2022|
|sbi.co.in Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2022 Release Date||31 October 2022|
SBI Clerk Selection Process 2022
- Firstly, Prelims Exam will be conducted in which MCQ-type of Questions are asked for a maximum of 100 Marks.
- You need to clear this exam with a minimum of 45% Marks to be eligible for Mains Examination.
- After that Mains Examination will be conducted in which there are 190 Questions for 200 Marks.
- You need to score above 110 Marks to be eligible for the next stage of recruitment.
- After that students who qualify mains examination will be allowed to get into the Documentation process which is the final stage.
- Finally, a Selection List will be published in which all the selected candidates are named.
SBI Clerk Examination Centre
|Name of the State / UT||State Code||Exam Centre Name|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||11||Port Blaire|
|Andhra Pradesh||12||Chirala, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Kadapa, Nellore, Srikakulam, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vizianagaram, Vishakhapatnam|
|Arunachal Pradesh Naharlagun||13||Naharlagun|
|Assam||14||Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Silchar, Guwahati, Tezpur|
|Bihar||15||Aurangabad (Bihar), Arrah, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Gaya, Patna, Purnea|
|Chhattisgarh||17||Bilaspur, Bhilai Nagar, Raipur|
|Gujarat||19||Anand, Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Vadodara, Surat|
|Haryana||20||Ambala, Gurugram, Faridabad, Hisar, Kurukshetra, Karnal, Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||21||Bilaspur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Hamirpur, Solan, Shimla, Una|
|Jammu & Kashmir||22||Jammu, Srinagar, Samba|
|Jharkhand||23||Bokaro Steel City, Hazaribagh, Ranchi, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur,|
|Karnataka||24||Belgaum, Bengaluru, Davangere, Hassan, Hubli – Dharwad, Mandya, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Shimoga, Udupi, Mysore|
|Kerala||25||Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Palakkad, Malappuram, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur|
|Madhya Pradesh||27||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||28||Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Amravati, Chandrapur, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Dhule, Nagpur, Nanded, Pune, Solapur, Nashik|
|Delhi NCR||33||Delhi NCR (All NCR cities)|
|Odisha||34||Berhampur (Ganjam), Balasore, Bhubaneshwar, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Cuttack, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||36||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Ludhiana, Mohali, Jalandhar, Pathankot, Sangrur, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||37||Alwar, Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Sikkim||38||Bardang – Gangtok|
|Tamilnadu||39||Chennai, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Coimbatore, Salem, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar, Thanjavur|
|Telangana||40||Khammam, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||42||Prayagraj (Allahabad), Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Lucknow, Muzaffarnagar, Noida & Gr. Noida, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||43||Dehradun, Roorkee, Haldwani|
|West Bengal||44||Asansol, Durgapur, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri, Greater Kolkata|
How To Download SBI Clerk / Junior Associates Exam Hall Ticket 2022?
- First of all, candidates need to visit the State Bank of India Junior Associates Clerk Admit Card 2022 Phase 1 Official Website @ sbi.co.in
- You will see the notification link of the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2022 Candidate Login and click on the link.
- Now you need to enter your Registration Number, Date of Birth.
- After filling in your details then click on Login Button.
- Your admit card will display on your computer screen/mobile screen.
- Print and save as a pdf of your admit card for further use.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|SBI Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The SBI Clerk Phase-1 Admit Card 2022 Release Date is 31 October 2022.
12 November 2022, 19 November 2022 & 20 November 2022.
Yes, Both rounds are bilingual, i.e. All subjects are available in both English and Hindi except the English Language.